Tuck Executive Education at Dartmouth is offering the Leadership and Strategic Impact program twice in 2021: May 16 – 21, 2021 as a virtual program and October 3 – 8, 2021 in person.
The Leadership and Strategic Impact Program (LSI) is designed for high potential executives interested in learning how to develop their strategic leadership styles, implement and communicate strategy organization-wide, and maximize their leadership effectiveness.
Participants in this program will work to:
* Sharpen their approach to strategic leadership and decision-making
* Drive results through strategic communication
* Manage team dynamics and improve performance
* Reflect on their strategic leadership capabilities
* Develop an action plan and sustain their momentum after the program
* Commit to accelerating personal and organizational growth
The core curriculum of this program focuses on the following questions:
* How can I lead change across the enterprise?
* How can I develop corporate culture and a collaborative mind-set?
* How can I create reliable feed-forward processes for my growth?
* How can I identify and develop talent, including my own?
Prior to attending the program, participants complete a 360-degree leadership assessment that identifies individual strengths and suggests areas on which to focus during the program. Participants take part in interactive exercises and faculty and peer coaching, and create personal action plans for use on the job.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.