Financial Times released its annual Global MBA Ranking this week, and with the pandemic causing some US schools – including Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton – to suspend participation, the list looks slightly different than it did in previous years.
The top 10 Global MBA programs in this report are:
2. London Business School
3. University of Chicago: Booth
4. IESE Business School
4. Yale School of Management
6. Northwestern University: Kellogg
8. HEC Paris
9. Duke University: Fuqua
10. Dartmouth College: Tuck
Data show that demand for MBAs has remained strong worldwide. Highlights of the report include:
* Student demand for the 2020/2021 academic year was up at 72% of the full-time MBA programs surveyed by the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC)
* Average share of international students decreased by 5%
* Some schools reported double-digit percentage increases in applications for 2020/2021
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.