Since 1990, the University of Cambridge Judge Business School has been a center of research that combines high academic standards with the practical needs of business and society. Today, Cambridge Judge offers a portfolio of programs, including open and custom executive education programs, undergraduate and master’s programs, and Ph.D. programs.
Cambridge Judge offers more than 30 open enrollment executive education programs in the following suites:
* Managing People
* Managing Organizations
* Strategy & Growth
* Innovation & Technology
* Professional Service Firms
* Certificates of Achievement
In addition to on-site programs at its Cambridge campus, the school offers live online programs that are faculty-led and allow immersive interaction between participants and instructors.
Upcoming online programs include:
* Managing Innovation Strategically (March 8 – 9, 2021 and March 11 – 12, 2021) – offers insights into innovation and provides frameworks and practical tips for implementing innovation
* Creating High Performance Teams: The New Realities (March 16 – 19, 2021 or July 27 – 30, 2021) – explores the changing world of high-performance teams and the new realities of work in a post-COVID-19 world
* Circular Economy & Sustainability: Impact on Business Models, Finance & Investments (March 16 – 19, 2021) – provides insights into rethinking products and services to achieve increased cost efficiency, production effectiveness, and business performance
* Driving Entrepreneurial Capability: How to Harness Innovation & Agility (May 17 – 19, 2021 and May 24 – 26, 2021) – focuses on creating innovation and agility within the organization
* Transformational Leadership in Turbulent Times (June 17 – 18, 2021 and June 21 – 22, 2021) – offers insights into ways to inspire and motivate employees in adversarial conditions and adapting one’s leadership style to meet employees’ needs during times of change
In addition to its executive education programs, Cambridge Judge offers the following degree programs:
* MBA (ranked No. 1 in the UK for one-year MBA programs and No. 16 in the world’s top MBA programs by FT)
* Executive MBA
* Master of Accounting
* Master of Finance
* Master of Studies in Entrepreneurship
* Master of Studies in Social Innovation
* MPhil in Management
* MPhil in Technology Policy
* Business Doctorate
* Research Masters (leading to Ph.D.)
For additional information on Cambridge Judge programs, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.