Every Tuesday this spring, at 10:00 AM Eastern time, Wharton Executive Education is hosting live updates on how to respond to the new COVID-19 business reality. Each 15- to 20-minute weekly livecast will offer an update on how to respond to key challenges, an opportunity for attendees to submit questions for faculty to answer live, and a handout on action steps to assist leaders in making critical decisions and guiding their teams.
Topics of the Wharton Ready Livecast Series will include:
* Top priorities leaders should focus on now
* How companies should change their strategy, marketing, communications, and HR policies
* What the post-COVID-19 world will look like, and how leaders can prepare for that now
Upcoming sessions are:
* Tuesday, April 28, 2020 – COVID-19: A Call for Customer Centricity, with Peter Fader, Wharton Professor of Marketing
* Tuesday, May 5, 2020 – Designing Remote Work and Managing Personnel Issues, with Peter Cappelli, Wharton Professor of Management and Director, Wharton’s Center for Human Resources
* Tuesday, May 12, 2020 – Telework and Virtual Teams: Building Engagement and Productivity, with Martine Haas, Wharton Professor of Management and Anthony L. Davis Director, Joseph H. Lauder Institute for Management and International Studies at the University of Pennsylvania
* Tuesday, May 19, 2020 – Emotional Contagion: Epidemics and Human Interactions, with Sigal Barsade, Wharton Professor of Management
* Tuesday, May 26, 2020 – Building Smarter Supply Chains: Lessons from COVID-19, with Raghu Iyengar, Wharton Professor of Marketing and Faculty Director, Wharton Customer Analytics
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.