On October 26, 2017, the University of Miami (UM) held a New Leadership Open House in the Shalala Student Center. More than 100 people attended the event to meet seven of UM’s new administrative leaders:
* John Quelch, Dean of the School of Business Administration and Vice Provost for Executive Education
* Jeffrey Duerk, Executive Vice President and Provost
* Jacqueline Travisano, Executive Vice President for Business and Finance and Chief Operating Officer
* Dr. Edward Abraham, Dean and Chief Academic Officer of the Miller School of Medicine, Acting Executive Vice President for Health Affairs and CEO of UHealth
* Cindy Munro, Dean of the School of Nursing and Health Studies
* Lourdes Dieck-Assad, Vice President of Hemispheric and Global Affairs
* Ryan Holmes, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
After they were introduced, the leaders were available to greet guests at individual Q&A stations. Administrators, students, and other UM community members interacted with the new leaders while enjoying refreshments, ice cream, and slide shows that displayed facts about each of the leaders.
For additional information on UM’s leaders, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.