Smith College Executive Education offers a variety of programs for mid-level to senior-level women. The all-women learning environment encourages risk-taking, resulting in proven accelerated learning.
Upcoming 2017 – 2018 programs include:
* Senior Executive Program for Women, July 17 – 21, 2017 – Smith’s premier program for women assuming leadership positions that have global responsibilities, recognized by many as the ultimate women-only global leadership program in the world. Topics include the global economic system, global trends, leading multicultural teams, and career GPS.
* FDC-Smith Women’s Global Leaders Program, September 17 – 22, 2017 – the first women’s-only leadership program of its kind in South America, in collaboration with Fundação Dom Cabral (FDC), combining Smith’s all-women learning environment and FDC’s expertise in global executive development. Topics focus on the unique challenges female leaders doing business in Latin America face, such as barriers to advancement and juggling complex work-life issues.
* From Specialist to Strategist, June 4 – 9, 2017 – a five-day program for emerging managers in science, technology, and engineering who want to become more strategic leaders who can inspire creativity, inspiration, and collaboration. Topics include Strategic Leadership, Energy for Performance in Life, Negotiation for Leaders, and Communicating for Maximum Impact.
* Mid-level Executive Program for Women, June 18 – 23, 2017 – a consortium model program designed to quickly move mid-level women managers up the leadership pipeline. Topics include: Personal Leadership Narrative, Collaborative Decision-making, Working with Emotional Intelligence, and Leading in Multicultured Environment.
* Directing Innovation, 2018 – a weeklong program for women in science, technology, and engineering who aspire to high-level positions within their organizations. Topics include Strategy is Innovation, Collaborative Decision-making, Persuasion Through Contagion, Neuroscience of Leadership, and Energy for High Performance.
* HKUST-Smith Leadership Program for Women – combines Hong Kong University of Science and Technology’s strengths in science, technology, and business and management with Smith’s all-women classroom
For more information on Smith College Executive Education programs, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development, talent management, and prime examples of change-agent leadership. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.