The Penn Wharton China Center (PWCC) located in Beijing, China, opened in March 2015 with a mission to advance Wharton’s history of engagement with China.
PWCC offers many custom executive education programs for organizations. Innovation-minded experts work collaboratively with companies to design programs based on their organizational executive education needs in areas including finance, leadership, marketing, and strategy and innovation.
Chinese companies that have partnered with the Penn Wharton China Center to further their company’s high-yield results include Bank of Beijing, Baoshang Bank, Chic Group, China Asset Management, China Merchants Bank, CITIC, E-House China, Longfor Property, Minsheng Bank, and Noah Holdings Limited.
Wharton professors have proven ability to help executives shift the focus of their organization from managing global change to influencing it. Asian clients can now take advantage of these resources close to home.
PWCC enables Penn and Wharton to:
* Facilitate Penn faculty and student research in China
* Enable two-way exchanges critical to the training of future global leaders at Penn’s Philadelphia campus and in China
* Broaden and deepen Penn students’ learning experiences in an increasingly interconnected global environment
* Enhance Penn connections to alumni and friends in China by providing professional networking and knowledge resources on-site at the PWCC
* Leverage China-based resources essential to understanding global economic issues and markets
* Share Wharton’s relevance to and impact upon business practices in China and around the world
* Communicate Penn’s broad, deep scholarship and innovative ideas
For more information about PWCC, visit their Web site.