Murdoch University Dubai is a branch of Perth, Australia’s Murdoch University, which is one of the Top 100 Young Universities in the World. The school offers foundation, diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate degrees.
The Dubai campus of Murdoch University, launched more than 10 years ago and now in Dubai Knowledge Park, offers a variety of programs, including the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration. The MBA has full-time and part-time options and can be completed in as few as 12 months, and Murdoch business and management programs have received a five-star rating for student support and learner engagement. The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is a one-semester course with core units in accounting and finance, and elective specialist units to personalize the program to individual goals.
Murdoch University Dubai also offers these TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency)-accredited courses:
* Foundation Studies
* Bachelor of Business in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management, or Marketing
* Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security and Forensics, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems
* Bachelor of Communication in Strategic Communication or Journalism
* Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Criminology
* Master of Health Care Management
* Master of Education
* Master of Science in Information Technology
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.