MIT Sloan School of Management is holding its Global Women’s Conference October 3, 2019 in New York City. Women of the MIT Sloan community are invited to attend this event to learn, network, and drive solutions for the future.
This conference will include a fireside chat, keynote addresses, panels, and breakout sessions on topics relevant to women in wide-ranging industries and positions.
* Overload and what we can do about it
* Good jobs strategy
* In the moment leadership – cultivating influence and adaptability
* Perspectives from CEOs inspiring change in their organizations
* Advancement of women in finance
* Women on boards
* Strategies for success
* Building a community of entrepreneurs
Optional lunch breakout sessions include:
* Your career transition – navigating when you don’t know the destination
* Kill the company
* Behind the scenes of MIT Sloan Admissions
* Entrepreneurship and innovation
* Responding effectively as leaders to bias and harassment
Several networking events take place the night before the conference at the 21 Club.
For additional information, visit the MIT Sloan Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.