MIT Sloan School of Management is offering new executive education programs for 2017 – 2018, covering a variety of topics.
New programs include:
* Implementing Enterprise-Wide Transformation (two days) – Focuses on how to identify potential derailers that prevent successful transformations and how to become a successful transformation leader in one’s organization
* Implementing Industry 4.0: Leading Change in Manufacturing and Operations (two days) – Designed to help executives implement large-scale technological change
* Innovation Ecosystems: A New Approach to Accelerating Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship (two days) – Provides the tools necessary for participants to understand innovation and entrepreneurship in the ecosystems around them, shift to a more effective ecosystem-based open innovation approach, and design programs to engage effectively with external stakeholders
* Leading People At Work: Strategies for Talent Analytics (two days) – Explores how and when big data can be used to make key employee decisions, enabling executives to position themselves as a strategic partner in their company’s talent management
* The Good Jobs Strategy: Delivering Superior Value to Customers, Shareholders, and Employees (two days) – Designed to help executives of service businesses create and implement an operations strategy that delights customers and keeps them loyal; inspires employees to find dignity in their work and opportunities for improvement; and drives high performance and revenue
For more information on MIT’s executive education programs, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.