MIT Sloan Executive Education is offering new courses for 2018 – 2019, some in-person and others online.
In-person programs include:
* Cybersecurity Leadership for Non-Technical Executives – Provides general managers a holistic approach to keeping their company secure
* Future Family Enterprise: Sustaining Multigenerational Success – Helps participants understand and implement important driving factors of longer-term, enduring family enterprise success and examines where family enterprises are going and what will drive their success in the future
* Innovating in Existing Markets: Reviving Mature Products and Services – Helps participants innovate around existing products to make them more compelling, useful, and valuable
* Innovation Ecosystems for Leaders: A New Approach to Accelerating Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Presents high-level frameworks and tools for understanding the innovation landscape, based on MIT’s research into the science of ‘innovation ecosystems’
* Leading and Transforming Family Businesses – China – Assists participants in developing sound growth strategies, strengthening their organizations, and building a firm foundation for future success (taught in both Chinese and English, with simultaneous translation)
Online programs include:
* Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application – Offers a deep and practical understanding of blockchain technology, demonstrating its capacity for innovation and efficiency in business
* Corporate Innovation: Strategies for Leveraging Ecosystems (self-paced online) – Offers tools and frameworks for fostering a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in one’s organization
* Digital Business Strategy: Harnessing Our Digital Future – Focuses on how new and existing business strategies can be improved through rebalancing three key relationships: Minds and Machines, Products and Platforms, and the Core and the Crowd
* Digital Marketing Analytics – Provides an overview of the best approaches and practices in digital marketing measurements and analysis, and an understanding of how these tools can be integrated to inform strategic direction
* Macroeconomics for Management (self-paced online) – Explores macroeconomics from a business perspective, guided by Professor Roberto Rigobon
* Mastering Design Thinking (self-paced online) – Understanding design thinking – a process of problem-solving that includes concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation
For additional information on these and all of MIT Sloan’s programs, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.