IESE and Harvard Business School are partnering to offer an executive education program, Value Creation through Effective Boards.
Designed for Executive Board members of both public and private corporations, this four-day program, now in its third year, is taught by faculty members from both IESE and Harvard. It focuses on improving boardroom effectiveness through discussions of the role of the board, importance of business strategy, crisis management, impact of the regulatory environment, and how to enhance one’s performance and the value of one’s contributions as a board member.
* Designing boards for a complex world
* Roles and responsibility of board members
* Boards’ engagement with strategy
* Boards’ role in risk management and transparency
* Boards’ role in CEO appointment and successful planning
* Effective board meetings and informed decision-making
* Monitoring and measuring board performance
* Corporate governance in different regions
* Crisis management, functioning under pressure
* Entrepreneurial boards
* Intrapreneurial boards
* Women on boards
Faculty members for this program include:
* Pedro Nueno, Emeritus Professor of Entrepreneurship, IESE, and Professor and President, CEIBS
* Herman Daems, Visiting Professor of Strategic Management, IESE
* Paddy Miller, Professor of Management People in Organizations, IESE
* Krishna Palepu, Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
* Suraj Srinivasan, Philip J. Stomberg Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
For more information on this program, visit the IESE Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.