The Center for Health and the Global Environment at Harvard University’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health is holding the next session of Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership program November 13 – 17, 2017.
The four-day Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership program will take place at the Loeb House on the Harvard University Cambridge campus. It focuses on helping participants master a new framework and lexicon design to increase rates of engagement, change, and innovation across their organizations through purpose-driven organizational design and idea flow. It includes case stories from the field, as well as guiding principles and activities and direct application, and seeks to transform mind-sets to go beyond “doing less bad” and toward the triple bottom line of economic and social wellbeing based upon a mutually regenerative relationship with our planetary life support systems.
* Unleashing human potential across the enterprise through purpose-driven engagement
* Creating clear pathways for good ideas to come from anywhere and to take root
* Leveraging positive social dynamics and social learning to increase engagement, idea flow, and organizational learning
* Revolving loan funds and other mechanisms to ensure finance and accounting processes enable innovation and engagement
* Engaging millennials
* Working with the strengths and weaknesses of the command control operating system to advance change-capability
* Decision-making agility to allow for good ideas to be scaled up quickly
* Change management as a practice of reducing risk and instability
For additional information on the Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership program, visit the program’s Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.