Beginning in the 2017 – 2018 academic year, Harvard will offer the Harvard Senior Administrator Fellowships for Executive Education, which will provide opportunities for staff to attend professional learning experiences through the University’s Executive Education and Continuing Education programs.
Harvard Executive Education and Continuing Education will work together on the Harvard Senior Administrator Fellowships for Executive Education to provide 20 placements for senior administrators in programs covering topics such as leadership, management, negotiation, operations, and strategy. Eligible staff must be grades 60 and above, and have at least two years of service.
Programs open through the Fellowship include:
* Harvard Business School – all open enrollment programs of one week or less
* Harvard Kennedy School – all open enrollment programs of one week or less
* Harvard Law School – Accelerated Leadership Program
* Harvard Medical School – all open enrollment programs of one week or less
* Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School – Negotiation and Leadership: Dealing with Difficult People and Problems
* Division of Continuing Education – Strategic Business Management, The Consultant’s Toolkit, or Leadership Coaching Strategies
* Graduate School of Design – Leadership and Design Thinking
* Graduate School of Education – Programs under Harvard Institutes for Higher Education, including Women in Education Leadership, Including Ourselves in the Change Equations, Leading Libraries in the Digital Age, Mindfulness for Educators, Crisis Leadership in Higher Education (joint with Harvard Kennedy School)
For additional information on the Harvard Senior Administrator Fellowships for Executive Education, visit them online.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.