The Center for Health and the Global Environment at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health was founded in 1996 to research and communicate connections between human health and the environment, and to accelerate change necessary to ensure a healthy, sustainable, and prosperous future. Its mission is to help people understand that our children’s health, and our own, depends of the health of the environment, so we need to protect it.
To achieve this mission, the Center:
* Conducts research and translates knowledge into concrete, personal terms everyone can relate to
* Informs policy by bringing the latest and best science into legislative decisions
* Convenes today’s thought leaders to advance strategies for creating a healthy world
* Educates and inspires tomorrow’s leaders so they may influence the direction of their chosen fields toward a more sustainable future
* Empowers key stakeholders to make decisions that will protect our health and the health of the environment
The Center offers Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership, best-in-class programs for sustainability leadership, to senior leaders from all sectors. Programs focus on strategies for enacting high-impact sustainability leadership that positions sustainability as a driver of organizational engagement, authenticity, agility, innovation, and change capability. The next four-day residential program will be held on the Harvard campus November 13 – 17, 2017.
For more information on Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership, visit the Center’s Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.