Harvard Business School (HBS) is offering a variety of new executive education programs for the 2018 – 2019 year on topics including sales, innovation, design thinking, and human resources.
New programs include:
* Managing Sales Teams and Distribution Channels (August 5 – 8, 2018) – Participants analyze different routes to market and design a channel network that leads to better sales performance. They apply frameworks for determining how to design and lead a go-to-market system, manage a multichannel network, recruit and supervise a sales force, and develop compensation plans for sales teams and distributors.
* Accelerating Innovation in Precision Medicine (September 5 – 7, 2018) – This program focuses on four priority areas on which leaders in the personalized-medicine field should focus: direct-to-patient communications, data analysis, clinical trials, and investment and venture. Participants will learn how to better engage patients in their care, how to best use critical data and analytics, how to collaborate with leaders from across industries, and how to improve the design and performance of clinical trials.
* Managing the Future of Work (October 21 – 24, 2018) – Participants will focus on building actionable strategies to build sustainable competitive advantage as technological advances, changing global product and labor markets, and other factors affect the fundamental nature of work.
* Leading and Building a Culture of Innovation (December 2 – 7, 2018) – Participants will gain a better understanding of their role as an innovation leader, as well as frameworks for building and sustaining an organizational culture where trust, collaboration, and managed risk-taking lead to continuous and productive innovation.
* Senior Executive Leadership Program – Middle East (December 2018 – May 2019) – Through two modules in Boston and two modules in Dubai, participants will improve their ability to help their organization discover opportunities and sustain success in a complex region, and will work on individual strategy projects.
* Senior Executive Leadership Program – China (December 2018 – July 2019) – Through two modules in Boston and two modules in Shanghai, participants will learn new approaches and innovative tactics to optimize business performance and drive long-term growth.
* Reimagining Strategy: Applying Design Thinking to Your Organization (February 10 – 13, 2019) – Participants will broaden their perspective on strategic issues, discover ways to redesign their organization’s strategy, and learn how to apply design thinking to achieve and sustain a competitive edge. They will also gain new insights into their own strategy and a suite of new tools to take back to their organization. Three to four months following the program, participants will reunite with program faculty and peers for a virtual follow-on.
* Leading Growing Ventures (March 13 – 16, 2019) – Designed only for past participants of the Launching New Ventures program, this program prepares business owners and leaders to address topics essential for growing and scaling companies, such as evaluating attractive growth areas, building next-level leadership teams, and maintaining an entrepreneurial culture in scaling companies.
* Foundations of Private Equity and Venture Capital (March 17 – 20, 2019) – Participants will improve their investment expertise and effectiveness at every stage of the structuring and fundraising process, including surveying partners, structuring deals, reviewing term sheets, managing capital, and vetting and exiting investments. They will emerge from the program with the financial knowledge, tools, and confidence to find the best deals, target the right investors, and successfully raise the capital for their first fund.
* The HR-Executive Suite Connection (June 9 – 12, 2019) – Participants will expand their ability to analyze business challenges and collaborate with their organization’s senior leadership team to develop solutions. They will analyze problems, collaborate with peers and CEOs, and recommend actions that create business value.
For more information on these and other executive education programs at Harvard, visit the HBS Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.