The GreenBiz 2020 conference, the premier annual event for sustainable business leaders, takes place February 4 – 6, 2020 at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn in Phoenix, Arizona. With more than 1,500 sustainability leaders from business, government, academia, and NGOs, it explores the latest sustainable business trends.
Program tracks for the conference are:
* Circular economy
* Energy and carbon
* Finance and ESG
* Materiality and metrics
* Purpose and people
* Responsible supply chains
* Stakeholders and storytelling
* The sustainability profession
Featured speakers include:
* Jim Fitterling, CEO, Dow
* Beric Alleyne, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, eBay
* Renee Hackenmiller-Paradis, Senior Chemist, Nike
* Temple Grandin, Professor/Speaker/Author, Colorado State University
* Daniel Lee, Executive Director, Levi Strauss Foundation
For more information on the GreenBiz conference, visit the GreenBiz Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.