G100 has announced dates and locations for the Spring and Fall 2017 sessions of the Women’s Leadership Acceleration program. Designed for women executives who aspire to C-suite positions, the program will focus on key topics relevant to all senior executives, as well as gender-specific issues.
The 10-month program centers on a three-day forum. The Spring 2017 session, will be held June 14 – 16, 2017 at the Parc 55 Hotel in San Francisco, and will be chaired by Maggie Wilderotter, former Chairman and CEO of Frontier Communications. The Fall 2017 session will be held November 15 – 17, 2017, at the Hyatt Jersey City, and will be chaired by Ellen Kullman, former Chairman and CEO of DuPont.
Enhancing C-Suite Readiness
* What it takes to succeed in the C-Suite
* Where do you stand – soliciting feedback
* Developing your authentic leadership style
C-Suite Skill Enrichment
* Vision and strategy
* Getting things done
* Leading in the digital world
* Judgment and decision-making
* First things first – aligning your time investment
* Making your point persuasively
* On the horizon – macro trends impacting business
Managing Your Career
* Actively managing your career
* Purposeful self-advocacy
* Building and leveraging your network
* Building inclusive organizations
In addition to the forum, the program includes:
* Pre-meeting assessment with candidates and sponsoring managers
* Post-meeting follow-up on specific actions to integrate program learning
* Facilitated follow-up conference calls – monthly calls by established workshop group cohorts for six months, industry-specific call to discuss common challenges, and function-specific calls to share best practices
For more information on this and other G100 programs, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.