Franklin Templeton Academy offers courses for licensed financial professionals, assisting them in building their professional knowledge and expanding their skills.
Franklin Templeton Academy offers courses in three broad categories:
* Investment Concepts – insights to help financial professionals identify and discuss the factors that may impact their clients’ investment portfolios
* Professional Development – workshops to sharpen the social, communication, and personal skills necessary to build and maintain one’s book of business
* Product Knowledge – information about fund-strategy details, differentiating factors, and solutions that would make sense for clients
Online courses available include:
* Responsible Investing
* Introduction to Bonds
* Beyond Bond Basics
* Understanding Hedge Strategies
* Taken on Trust: Disrupting Money
* Social Savvy Advisor
* Psychology of Investing
These courses are only available for licensed financial professionals, who must register before taking any training.
For more information on the Franklin Templeton Academy, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.