On October 19, 2020, the City University of New York (CUNY) Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism will be opening admissions for the next cohort of its Executive Program in News Innovation and Leadership program. This yearlong program for up to 20 news media leaders from legacy and digital native players worldwide will focus on imparting the knowledge, skills, and networks necessary to lead the transformation of the news business.
This hybrid program includes 20 days of in-person residencies in New York City May 17 – 21, 2021, October 25 – November 5, 2021, and April 4 – 8, 2022. Digital interaction, self-paced learning, and personalized coaching will also be provided throughout the year.
* Gain a thorough understanding of how to build and execute a product strategy
* Understand the market forces that impact the business model of journalism and know how to develop new revenue models, business plans, and growth strategies
* Learn how to foster a data-driven mind-set to drive audience-centric innovation
* Understand and apply industry best practices in organizational structure, revenue models, and innovation management
* Strengthen their leadership skills to attract and retain diverse talent and manage interdisciplinary teams
* Become more effective in how to drive change and manage transformation in their news organization
* Build lasting relationships with their cohort, the Newmark J-School community, and the NYC media innovation ecosystem
* The Business of Journalism
* Product Management and Development
* Revenue Models and Business Development
* Managing Technology and Innovation
* Strategy and Execution
* Audience, Data, Marketing, and Metrics
* Managing Culture and Change
* Teams, Structures, and Diversity
* Media and Innovation Ethics
* Leading with Resilience
* Managerial Decision Making
* Leadership Communication
* User-centered Design
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.