Chief Learning Officer® is holding its spring CLO Symposium April 6 – 8, 2020, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, Florida.
The event will include a variety of daily workshops, keynote addresses, a panel discussion, and networking meals and breaks.
Confirmed speakers for the 2020 event include:
* Bradley Staats, Professor of Operations, Faculty Director, Center for Business of Health and Associate Dean, MBA Programs, UNC Kenan-Flagler
* Michael Molinaro, Chief Learning Officer, New York Life
* Lindsay Firestone Gruber, President and CEO, Taproot Foundation
* Anthony (Tony) Sandonato, Vice President, Learning & Development and Corporate Events, Wyndham Destinations
* Pamay Bassey, Chief Learning Officer, Kraft Heinz Co.
* Michael Reed, Director, Instructional Design and Administration, Liberty Mutual
Developed by the editors of Chief Learning Officer, the CLO Symposium offers an opportunity for learning, training, and development professionals to learn from each other. The biannual event takes place in the Spring and Fall in different locations each year.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.