Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute (BECI) will celebrate its 10th anniversary November 1 – 2, 2019, with a Coaching Conference to take place at the Berkeley Faculty Club.
Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute plans to hold its first-ever Coaching Conference, featuring keynote addresses by Cheryl Porro, CTO of Thrive, and Rich Lyons, UC Berkeley’s Chief Innovation & Entrepreneurship Officer, and 16 concurrent sessions on coaching and leadership.
The first day of the conference is for BECI alumni only. Sessions include:
* Keynote – Thriving with Cheryl Porro
* Track One: Deepening Your Coaching Practice
– “Yes, and…” leveraging design thinking to unlock the creative power of the coachee
– Executive coaching or counseling? Perspectives to consider
– Coaching with confidence clinic
– Making meaning – exploring spiritual intelligence
* Track Two: Building Your Coaching Business
– Business model canvas – building a sound coaching practice from scratch
– Beyond Berkeley certification
– Negotiation for executive coaches
– When the sales pitch fails!
The second day of the conference is open to anyone. Sessions include:
* Leadership keynote
* Show up and choose to be present
* Track One: Deepening Your Leadership
– Authentic leadership in any situation
– Leaders listen for greatness
– The way of the yogi – ancient wisdom for modern leaders
* Track Two: Building Your Professional Toolkit
– The morning starts with you!
– Discovering your missions
– Voice contact – three simple exercises to increase your vocal confidence
Dr. Mark Rittenberg, Distinguished Teaching Fellow at the University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business and BECI Founder, says, “Our executive coaching graduates lead major organizations and have thriving practices as coaches; this event allows us to reconnect, learn together, and celebrate our collective positive impact on the world.”
CEO Doy Charnsupharindr adds, “We are excited to celebrate 10 years of Mark’s vision to bring heart and meaning into the workplace – a quality the world needs more than ever.”
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.