IMD recently added a new program, Winning Sustainability Strategies, to its list of online offerings. This five-week program begins on September 21, 2020 and runs through October 25, 2020.
This program is designed for executives, strategy practitioners, and sustainability professionals responsible for strategy development, driving sustainability innovation, or embedding the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into a company’s core strategy. It helps individuals integrate sustainability in their strategies and provides a practical framework for identifying and evaluating the performance of sustainability programs. Participants will learn about “vectoring” as a strategic tool and will develop their own sustainability plans.
Unit 1: Business in a Changing World
* UND SDGs and key global sustainability trends
* Vectoring model and its component parts
* Sustainability scoresheet for one’s organization
Unit 2: Developing Purpose-driven Organizations
* Importance of focus on specific sustainability issues
* Materiality and applying it to one’s own organization
* Reformulating company purpose
Unit 3: Reporting on Targets and Progress
* How to design a robust sustainability reporting framework for one’s own company
* How to embed the SDGs into business strategy
* How to successfully position sustainability within a modern business context
Unit 4: Transformation Toward a Circular Economy
* How to address opportunities and threats arising from the circular economy
* Applying tools such as the waste hierarchy and stakeholder partnerships
* Circular strategies for solution development
Unit 5: Implementing Sustainability
* Creating a high-level action plan to implement sustainability strategy in one’s organization
* Potential of innovation platforms and collaborative networks
* Anticipating resistance and obtaining superior engagement from teams
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.