Harvard Business School Executive Education is launching a new program, The HR-Executive Suite Connection, which will explore the role human resources executives must play in designing business strategy and how to align with senior leadership to address core business challenges and opportunities.
This program, to be held on the Harvard Business School campus July 16 – 19, 2017, is designed for Chief Human Resources Officers and other senior HR executives, as well as senior executives who are on track to become heads of HR. It will introduce HR executives to current and former CEOs, who will offer inside perspectives on typical executive-committee-meeting issues. Participants will improve their skills in analyzing issues and collaborating with peers and CEOs, and will develop an action plan to apply key takeaways when they return to their organizations.
Topics for this program include:
* Addressing issues that typically arise in acquisition-led growth and organic growth
* Designing systems that improve the chances of success when implementing new business models or new offerings
* Planning and leading organizational transformation
* Assessing and improving business performance
* Analyzing a company’s business systems to diagnose performance problems and develop solutions
* Ensuring that one’s employees have the skills and tools needed to operate effectively and efficiently
* Developing service as a competitive differentiator
* Creating conditions that lead to brilliant service execution and thriving employees
* Improving service levels without raising costs
People Leadership and Teamwork
* Creating a more effective senior management team
* Developing strategies and business models that enable the organization to effectively identify, develop, and retain talent
* Assessing and developing leaders at all levels
Frances Frei, UPS Foundation Professor of Service Management and Senior Associate Dean for Executive Education at Harvard Business School, comments, “The most successful businesses manage their human capital as carefully as their financial capital. Human Resources executives who are prepared to anticipate strategic needs and recommend bold moves alongside other senior leaders can be one of their firm’s most valuable assets. This program sets HR executives on a path to future success.”
For additional information on The HR-Executive Suite Connection, visit the Harvard Business School Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development and talent management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.