Scott Miller, CEO of G100, recently identified the four key themes from members and speakers at recent G100 Network meetings: leadership, vision and ideas (innovation), talent and succession, and strategy execution.
* Transforming an eponymous brand from products to services and why the on-premise, private hybrid cloud will play a larger role in enterprise IT
* Why the inverted pyramid services as an indispensable model for modern leadership
* Cross-organizational collaboration and coalition-building based on his experience leading the Joint Special Operations Command
* Delegating responsibility and accountability to senior team members
Vision and Ideas (Innovation)
* How a future business model less dependent on auto sales will improve mobility by leveraging cloud, electric, and autonomous technologies
* Revolution in sensors and artificial intelligence means for every business and why digital transformation is now the CEO’s job
* The Long-Term Stock Exchange book and how it will shape how boards think about governance, strategy, and product development
* How large organizations partner with startups and structure experiments to maximize learning
Talent and Succession
* How the American Express CEO and CHRO partnership helped manage multiple stakeholders and drive a closely watched internal CEO succession
* Where companies can invest in machine learning to free organizational capacity and improve the work of managers
* How an “A” management system accelerates alignment and improves the success rate of mergers and acquisitions
* Rethinking customer experience and changing organizational structure to turn around brick-and-mortar retailers
* Where boards add the most value and how executives can build more productive relationships with directors
For more information on G100, visit their Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a unique consultancy and Web publishing service for Executive Development and Advanced Management. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.