Columbia Business School Executive Education will be offering new programs in 2017, with a focus on helping participants produce fast and innovative results, solve challenges of contemporary business, and stay relevant in the ever-changing business world.
Donna Sharp, Executive Director of Executive Education at Columbia Business School, comments, “Over the next six months we are introducing a number of programs intended to help participants think like entrepreneurs while working within large organizations. The knowledge they will gain and skills they will learn will help them create a culture of innovation within their own companies.”
New programs for 2017 include:
* Mastering Corporate Entrepreneurship – an online program taught by Professor Rita McGrath, a world-renowned expert on strategy and innovation, especially in volatile or uncertain environments. The program is taught in three parts focusing on corporate entrepreneurship – ideation, incubation, and acceleration – and can be taken individually or as a series.
* Developing and Leading High-Performance Teams – a three-day program taught by Professor William Klepper designed for executives in leadership positions or individuals who want to assume leadership roles
* From Idea to Prototype in 5 Days – Based on The Design Sprint from Google Ventures and taught by R.A. Farrokhnia, this program blends design, engineering, and business concepts to teach executives the rapid prototyping process.
* Quantitative Intuition: Making Smarter Decisions with Imperfect Information – Led by Associate Professor Oded Netzer, this program focuses on how to make bold decisions, even with incomplete information.
* Design Your Innovation Blueprint: Leveraging Systemic Inventive Thinking – a three-day program taught by Professor Gita Johar teaching participants how to generate creative and useful solutions to problems
* Innovate on Demand – an online program taught by Professor Gita Johar that provides tools for helping participants overcome barriers to innovative ideas
For more information, visit the Columbia Executive Education Web site.
Albert & Company International, Inc. is a one-stop shop for Executive Development, talent management, and prime examples of change-agent leadership. Our vision is to help individuals gain the knowledge they need to excel, thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity, leading to better organizational growth. For more information on this and many other courses in our extensive Executive Education database, the most comprehensive and complete of its kind, visit us on the Web at http://albertconsulting.com, or email us at email@example.com.